Job vacancy: Food and Beverage Server
Hammett’s Collection Malta looking to recruit experienced food & beverage servers to join its award-winning team. The menu offers a wildly innovative plates-to-share concept with culinary influences, ingredients, and imaginative cooking techniques from all corners of the world. We are looking for the perfect candidates who will be employed on a full-time permanent basis and responsible for providing first-class, memorable experiences to an esteemed clientele.
- At least 2 or more years of previous catering experience;
- Good communication skills & an outgoing personality. Knowledge of the English language; another language will be considered an asset;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great team-player qualities and an outgoing personality;
- The willingness to learn, take direction, and collaborate professionally with other members of staff.
IBB Hammett's Operations Limited:
IBB Hammett's Operations Limited runs a multi-award-winning restaurant franchise. Famed for being the first to introduce multi-cuisine influences to the concept of a sharing plate, the franchise is renowned for its excellence in social dining experiences and impeccable service.
- Customer Service: Maintaining a professional, friendly, and high level of service at all times in taking reservations, greeting & seating clientele, and relaying pre-shift briefing information (i.e menu specials, wine pairings, preparation details, up-selling, etc) and resolving any issues that may arise;
- Taking Orders: Presenting menus, answering questions, and offering suggestions, guiding patrons through the restaurant concept and offerings, and taking down their chosen orders. Explaining menu items, assisting patrons with special dietary needs, and recommending menu items that the restaurant would like to sell more of (up-selling);
- Preparing & Refreshing Tables: Preparing tables for service and setting up tableware according to standards including linen, silverware, glassware. Clearing and resetting of tables;
- Processing Payments: Ensuring patrons receive their bills in a timely manner and that all orders are properly listed and priced.