Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa is currently looking to recruit Food and Beverage Servers
to join their team on a full-time and part-time basis. The ideal candidate must possess a passion for service and be able to create a memorable experience for our esteemed guests.
The Food and Beverage Associates should:
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and has a positive attitude towards work;
- Be customer-oriented;
- Be a team player with an interest in growing within the industry;
- Be in possession of a valid food-handling license.
The prospective candidates must be:
Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa:
From humble beginnings, Marriott International has grown into one of the world’s largest travel companies – encompassing 30 brands in over 120 countries worldwide. It is Marriott’s pursuit of excellence and adherence to core values that have made all this possible: putting people first, whether it is our guests or our colleagues; doing our bit to take care of our environment; operating with integrity and being prepared to adapt to different circumstances. These are the hallmarks of a Marriott. At Marriott, we seek people who are positive, creative, dedicated and passionate about everything they do and who are proud to be associated with one of the most recognisable hospitality brands in the world. This is where you come in.
- Fluent in English and willing to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays;
- Previous experience in the industry will be considered an asset.