Hilton Malta is looking for new team members to join our award-winning Restaurants, Bars, Banqueting, and Executive Lounge areas, within the position of Food and Beverage Attendant (Waiters/Waitresses) on a part-time basis. Whether you’re more of a morning person, prefer to work evenings, in a bar, banqueting, or restaurant environment we have opportunities for you to join our team.
We are looking for:
- A genuine passion for hospitality and for being of service to our Guests;
- An outgoing character and personality who finds it easy to interact and get to know guests needs;
- A team player, who is able to work in a multinational team;
- A proactive person who has an eye for detail and can improve on things;
- Previous work experience in Food and Beverage Service coupled with a formal ITS (or equivalent) qualification will be considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is a requirement for this position.
*All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*We invite you to take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
The Hilton Malta offers great facilities and ultimate luxury. As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, the hotel has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the Hilton Malta is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveler breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the LivingWell Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.