Dr Juice Solo Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Chef de Partie
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting healthy and high-quality dishes within the speciality section;
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes;
- Assist with the management of health and safety;
- Assist with the management of food hygiene practices;
- Managing and training any Commis Chefs;
- Monitoring portion and waster control;
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards.
- Proven working experience within a fast-paced kitchen environment;
- Food Handling Certificate;
- The ability to work and reside legally in Malta;
- The ability to communicate in Maltese and/OR English
- Interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude;
- The willingness and motivation to learn and grow;
- A team playing individual that takes initiative and is hardworking.
Dr Juice Solo Ltd:
- The duties & responsibilities listed in the Job Description are not exhaustive nor impossible;
- The duties & responsibilities listed in the above Job Description may change from time to time
Dr Juice is a differentiated, unique retail concept; Drawing on the health and wellness category as an anchor, specifically the juice bar market.