Hammett's Collection is looking to recruit Bartenders to join their team on a full-time basis. If you are a person who is passionate about creating premium drinks and takes pride in enhancing the customer experience, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar, ensuring beverage service standards are upheld to the highest level along with consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance. A real flair and passion for service working with premium products and creating high-quality beverages for our guests will be considered an asset. The Bartenders will be able to mix and match ingredients to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with the restaurant concept.
• At least 1 or more years of previous bartending experience.
• Vast knowledge and proven practice for high-end cocktail making.
• In possession of wine training / sommelier certification will be considered an asset.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of the English language; another language will be considered an asset.
• Great team-player qualities and an outgoing personality.
• The willingness to learn, take direction and collaborate professionally with other members of staff.
• Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
• Stay customer focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies by working closely with the Restaurant.
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar to the highest of standards.
• Interact with customers, take orders and serve.