Hammett's Collection in Malta is looking to recruit Bartenders
to join their team on a full-time/part-time basis. If you are a person who is passionate about creating premium drinks and takes pride in enhancing the customer experience, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidates will be responsible for the smooth running of the bar, ensuring beverage service standards are upheld to the highest level, ensuring consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance. A real flair and passion for service working with premium products and creating high-quality beverages for our guests will be considered an asset. The bartenders will be able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations.
- At least 2 or more years of previous bartending experience.
- Vast knowledge and proven practice for high-end cocktail making.
- In possession wine, training/sommelier certification will be considered an asset.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of the English language; another language will be considered an asset.
- Great team-player qualities and an outgoing personality.
- The willingness to learn, take direction, and collaborate professionally with other members of staff.
IBB Hammett's Operations Limited:
IBB Hammett's Operations Limited runs a multi-award-winning restaurant franchise. Famed for being the first to introduce multi-cuisine influences to the concept of a sharing plate, the franchise is renowned for its excellence in social dining experiences and impeccable service.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Stay customer-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies by working closely with the Restaurant
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the bar to the highest of standards.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve.
- The ability to adapt and work on your own initiative.