Hammett's Collection in Malta is currently looking to recruit a full-time Assistant Restaurant Manager
to lead all aspects of the restaurant operation and ensure that the highest level of quality and standards are maintained throughout.
As a Restaurant Manager, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Operations Manager;
- Manage day-to-day restaurant operations so that customer expectations of quality and standards are met on a daily basis;
- Uphold uncompromising standards of cleanliness throughout the restaurant and bar;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Provide the leadership, vision, and direction to bring together and prioritize the departmental goals in a way that will be efficient and effective;
- Do weekly schedules and manage staffing levels to meet guest service standards, operational needs, and financial objectives;
- Do stock takes of both beverages stocks and equipment;
- Demonstrate honesty/integrity and model appropriate behaviors by leading by example and serving as a role model.
IBB Hammett's Operations Limited:
IBB Hammett's Operations Limited runs a multi-award-winning restaurant franchise. Famed for being the first to introduce multi-cuisine influences to the concept of a sharing plate, the franchise is renowned for its excellence in social dining experiences and impeccable service.
- Currently in Malta;
- Eligible to work in Malta;
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role;
- Strong leadership, motivation, and people skills;
- Qualification in hospitality management or equivalent will be considered as an asset;
- WSET education or similar wine training will be considered as an asset;
- Exceptional personal presentation and grooming;
- Excellent communication skills in English; other languages will be considered as an asset;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient, and high level of service;
- Good computer skills with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Demonstrates eye for detail in all aspects of the role.