EF International Language School in Malta is looking to recruit an Activity Leader to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must be living in Malta with a valid working permit.
About the Role:
Within the Activities and leisure department, you will assist students on cultural trips, ideally enjoying the outdoors, and enjoy promoting events to our guests whilst ensuring their welfare, high level of customer service, and student satisfaction at all times.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- On-going promotion of activities and encouragement of student participation;
- Promoting and participating in activities, sports, excursions, study visits, student networking;
- Promoting and participating in the Maltese Folklore & Culture events;
- Care for student welfare whilst on activities;
- Liasing with other staff members;
- Promoting team spirit; investing time with students to make them integrate into the school and into local lifestyle;
- Any other duties that may be requested from the Activities Manager;
- Able to work flexible hours including weekends.
*EXCELLENT experience for those seeking careers in tourism, customer care, and management!
Who are we?
- Enthusiastic organised and a natural leader;
- Able and willing to work evenings and weekends;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Capable of using your own initiative;
- Responsible and flexible;
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment;
- Complete fluency in English;
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
At EF Education First, we are travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
*EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
EF International Language School:
In EF we are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. But we are also a local team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.