db Hotels + Resorts in Malta is looking to recruit a Spa Therapist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Spa Therapist
is responsible to provide Spa treatments and various other spa therapies, beauty, and wellness treatments to patrons of Pearl Spas, whilst ensuring they have a memorable experience and total relaxation at our Spas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner;
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products;
- Keep documentation and maintain client’s records;
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs, and expectations;
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services;
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations;
- Keeps updated and attends training on new therapies and treatments being offered;
- Keep a clean and stocked therapy room;
- Ensures the general cleanliness and upkeep of Spa area and treatment rooms;
- Respects guests’ privacy and attends to their requirements;
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues.
db Hotels + Resorts:
The db Group has grown from a family-run business into Malta’s foremost corporate player in the tourism, hospitality & leisure sector, and beyond. The Group has over 30 years of experience in the hospitality & leisure industry, leading with the largest hotels on the Maltese islands. The group operates also Starbucks and Hard Rock Cafe in Malta and Pearl Spas together with a variety of themed concept restaurants and beach clubs.
- Proven work experience as a Spa Therapist;
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy, Certification in Massage Therapy or equivalent physiotherapy;
- Hands-on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing, and face/body therapies;
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language;
- Communication and customer service skills;
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards.