Skinsense Health & Beauty Clinic in Malta is looking to recruit a Beauty Therapist
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a salon we pride ourselves in investing in our Therapists, we give thorough training in both services and product lines. In addition to salary, the commission in the sales of products is included.
- Deliver various beauty services to client;
- Examine the skin and suggest treatment accordingly;
- Assist in the clinic's day-to-day running, book appointments plus reception work;
- Ensure all working places, equipment and tools are kept clean;
- Manage stock;
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients.
*Candidates can either apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or calling on 99424936.
Skinsense Health & Beauty Clinic:
Since the opening of the salon in 1996, our main aim was to offer the highest quality service and products to our clients. Formerly known as Claire's Beauty Salon, we seek to offer the best and the most advanced treatments available while maintaining value for money and friendly and personalised service. As a result, it is of great satisfaction to us to see clients returning to our salon. We have today built a strong and loyal customer base of which we are very proud. This does not mean that we can relax. We invest highly in training our staff. Therapists are committed to providing an exceptional level of service and will tailor treatments to your requirements. We also offer expert advice on our excellent range of products.
- Must have at least two years experience;
- Should have a finished Diploma in Beauty Therapy;
- A well-groomed appearance;
- Exceptional customer care skills;
- Basic Computer Skills.