One of our 5-star Luxury hotel Clients in Malta is looking for a mature, responsible, and self-confident individual for the role of Rooms Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Candidates must have great leadership, assertiveness, and good communication skills. You will need to work well under pressure and have an outgoing personality. Our Client offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly prestigious organisation offering luxury accommodation to both tourist and business travellers.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Overseeing department heads, as directed, and leads by example;
- Overseeing the Housekeeping, Front Office, and Food and Beverage departments and guides accordingly;
- Interacting with guests and individuals outside the hotel;
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the Strategic Plan;
- Ensuring that records of the hotels’ inventory are accurately kept and written off items are recorded appropriately;
- Ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction;
- Managing the functions of all hotel personnel through supervision of Housekeeping, Front Office, and Food and Beverage department heads;
- Assisting in overseeing and directing the personnel function of the hotel;
- Monitoring purchasing practices to ensure compliance with policy and procedures;
- In absence of the General Manager and Operations Manager, assuming responsibilities as appropriate.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Have excellent knowledge of the current trends in hospitality;
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar environment; 3 years experience in a Rooms Executive role will be required;
- Demonstrate the ability to promote the hotels; implementing high service standards, introduce the culture of upselling and training in general;
- Have excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation;
- Be committed to ensuring that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient, and quality service;
- Be able to work flexible hours which will include evenings and weekends.