Inspire Foundation in Malta is looking to recruit a Head of Services
to join their team on a full-time basis. Are you looking for the right career opportunity? Are you passionate about improving services? Do you have what it takes to bring our disability programmes and services to the next level? If you answered yes, then we have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Head of Services
to be directly responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the disability programmes/services within Inspire. Here you shall manage ongoing communication between operational team members and those directly delivering the intervention. You shall engage in cross-functional collaboration to ensure the smooth running of all the Educational and Therapeutic Services at Inspire Malta & Gozo. As a Head of Services
, you shall have the opportunity to lead all disability-related services and ensure client satisfaction across the disability programmes/services whilst supporting the development of strategies to achieve this. This opportunity calls for someone who is efficient, keen on safeguarding standards in line with the ongoing service agreements and certification/accreditation/licencing standards and who can prepare business plans for the various disability programmes and services.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- A minimum of a recognised qualification (Diploma) at MQF Level 5 in disability studies, social science or a related area.
- Holding a Degree in disability studies, in social science or in a related area would be an added asset.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience working in the field of disability with a focus on intellectual & physical disabilities.
- At least 3 years experience in managing a team.
- Experience in audit procedures would be considered an asset.
- Preference would be given to candidates who have:
- Experience in using TEACCH approach & Spell Framework;
- Experience of using low arousal approaches to work with children that are challenged by behaviour;
- Experience/knowledge in using neurodevelopmental approaches.
*Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidate needs to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Mors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.
Inspire provides a holistic range of services and programmes to children and adults with a disability.