Job Vacancy: Graduate Trainee
Job Reference: OMGPMT0421JIM
As a Graduate Trainee
you will be welcomed into our management teams and support the continued growth of the Operation.
Our Malta Operations Management Graduate Programme aims to identify and develop future Operations Managers and Supervisors in a range of key areas throughout our business, including Customer Services, Customer Due Diligence / Anti Money Laundering and Responsible Gambling. The position is offered on a full time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of five days from seven, including evening shifts and bank holidays. There are a number of exciting opportunities available at our offices in Malta. Competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to be welcomed into the management structure of our dynamic organisation.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Embarking on an 18 month development programme, designed to accelerate you through an increasingly steep learning curve;
- Participating in a rotational scheme which introduces you to some of our key functions and colleagues;
- Dealing with one or more mentors from bet365’s Senior Managers from day one of your programme;
- Taking on real management responsibility where you can apply new skills in a supportive environment.
- An Upper Second Class Honours degree or higher, obtained within the last three years;
- First class interpersonal skills coupled with the potential to lead others;
- Genuine passion for Operations Management in a busy customer-oriented environment.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference OMGPMT0421JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.