Job vacancy: Trading Assistant
Job reference: TAMT0321JIM
As a Trading Assistant
within the Trading Control team, you will play an integral part in the life cycle of all events offered by bet365.
Trading Control is vital to the continued success of the business and the Trading Assistant role provides an interesting insight into the Trading department, working as part of a friendly and efficient team. Successful applicants will provide administrative support to our sports traders, covering a wide variety of sports and providing the link between our traders and our online operations.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Verifying and creating the events offered on our website;
- Ensuring prompt settlement of events;
- Investigating and resolving potential issues, including the escalation of time critical issues;
- Offering front-line support to In-Play & Pre-Game Traders;
- Communicating with external sources.
- Enthusiastic individual keen to work in a stimulating, fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivation and good organizational skills;
- Accurate and efficient in your work;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner;
- A logical thinker who works well and thinks clearly under pressure, with the ability to shift focus where required;
- High level of numeracy;
- Experience in a trading environment would be beneficial but not essential as all relevant training will be provided.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference TAMT0321JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.