PokerStars in Malta is looking to recruit a Sportsbook Trading Localisation Specialist (German Speaking) to join their team on a full-time basis.
You will assist with planning and populating the sports sites with relevant and popular sporting events from around the globe!
Why we need you:
- You will schedule upcoming global sporting events; Publish live sporting events and configure content to the Sports website; Manage the Sports content management system (CMS).
- You will monitor local Sports site performance in real-time; adherence to communication and execution plans.
- You will be a key liaison with Customer Relationship Management for promotions and execution; Key liaison point to Trading Operations & Close working relationships with other Sports Operational Teams (Customer Support, Marketing, and Product).
- You will raise and report emergency and time-critical sports issues; Assist the Operations Team with regulated procedures, translations, and other ongoing operational duties; Execute regular quality assurance checks.
Who we’re looking for
- Strong German-centric sports knowledge.
- Strong German reading and spoken speaker.
- Fluent in English in written and speaking.
- Passion for Sports, especially Soccer, Basketball, and Tennis.
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done with a focus on efficiency.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Operations experience or proven efficiency and effectiveness in an operational (day-to-day) role.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Secondary language skills.
- Sports betting knowledge.
- Trading knowledge.
- Web development experience.
- Product Management experience.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address).
- The option to join our company pension scheme.
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby.
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us.
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
- Free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks in the office.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, the next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
*We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products, and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.