Job vacancy: Operations Gaming Support Advisor
Job reference: OGSA0321JIM
As an Operations Gaming Support Advisor
, you will manage gaming related queries and issues from identification through to resolution.
The successful applicant will liaise with internal and external parties, act as a central communication point for key stakeholders within the business. All with a view to supporting Gaming as a whole to ensure the stability and integrity of the Bingo, Casino, Games and Poker products. We are keen to welcome candidates who want to step into our fast paced support team; enthusiastic to learn and grow in our ever changing industry. If you are a high performing individual, with a curiosity and passion for problem solving, this is the role for you!
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Providing support to all departments on issues and processes relating to generic gaming site products or providers;
- Reviewing and escalating gaming related issues or queries that are raised into Operations Gaming Support;
- Testing and monitoring to ensure the generic gaming site and third party gaming products are performing effectively;
- Liaising with and building effective relationships with internal customers and third party providers;
- Following processes to coordinate and escalate downtime;
- Providing support on projects for the gaming department.
- Excellent written, presentation and analytical skills with good attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of all gaming products, game types and platforms;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Ability to embrace change and lead by example when implementing change;
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as individually;
- Interest in keeping up to date with technology and the ability to understand technical specifications;
- Ability to follow instructions and think logically when faced with a problem;
- Ability to use initiative and offer appropriate and timely solutions when making difficult decisions;
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including but not exclusive to Excel.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference OGSA0321JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.