LibroLogic in Malta is looking to recruit an N.A Props Trader
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are happy to offer a position of an N.A Props Trader
, in the very high-paced business environment, where the ability to adapt to constantly changing conditions will be a key to success. The North American Sports Trader role involves managing liability and lines on all NA Props markets, specifically MLB, NFL, NBA, and NCAA, so the ability to make timely decisions while under pressure is essential. You will be working as part of the combined North American teams; therefore, Risk Management of other areas within the NA teams will be imperative at times. You must be professional, possess communication skills, and be prepared to work the hours suited to your Sports market. The Sports department works 24 hours a day seven days a week.
The Duties for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Effectively manage risk;
- Monitoring pre-game markets across all NA Sports;
- Creation and settlement of events where required;
- In-depth Customer Management and Profiling;
- Comfortable working with automated trading tools;
- Help develop others in the NA Team on the Props Trading;
- Establish a strong relationship with the NA Sports team;
- Grade all events upon completion in a timely fashion;
- Dealing with Customer Service queries;
- Research areas of expertise and offer PR type odds when requested.
- At least two years’ industry experience;
- Must be knowledgeable and have a passion for American Football, Basketball, and Baseball, and must be able to understand the rules and regulations of MLB, NBA, NCAA, and NFL;
- Strong mathematical ability including working well with statistics and probabilities;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork, and interpersonal skills;
- The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
This position is remunerated with EUR 33K per annum and pro-rated.
- Monday – Sunday with 2 days off (the off days are consecutive most of the times; not necessarily weekends off);
- 9.30 pm – 6 am (subject to change according to business requirements).
LibroLogic is a versatile igaming industry services company. Our carefully selected team of highly qualified technology experts allows us to stand apart from the crowd by offering market-leading tools, services and solutions. Sure we are experts in the industry, but we also have a passion for entertainment ourselves. Which means we truly enjoy our work: Providing unique and exciting customer facing entertaining experiences for our customers.
- Great location at Spinola Bay;
- Competitive compensation;
- Private Health Insurance with preventative care (eye+dental) after 3 months of service;
- Fruit basket;
- Tea biscuits;
- Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi (take your contract to sign up!);
- On-site Spinola Park Gym;
- Training and other events to support your career;
- Discount card with on-site foodcourt Carob Tree;
- Childcare Centre;
- Suggestion Box – let us know what you think!
- Library (bring & share);
- Quarterly Massages (temporarily discontinued due to Covid);
- Company-sponsored car parking;
- Bitcoin Programme;
- Team Building Events (Covid-19 dependent).