Our client a well establish coming within the online entertainment industry is seeking to recruit a Junior Casino Executive
- Execute new game releases and look at initial performance indications of new releases and suggest how to promote/expose the game moving forward.
- Brief designers on gaming content creativity
- Work closely with both internal and external (3rd party suppliers) headcounts to ensure you are aware of product roadmaps, game release roadmaps and any other Adhoc requirements to keep us competitive within the market.
- Test upcoming games and suggest how to promote the games.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis.
- Support the Casino Manager in daily operations and weekly routine tasks for the Casino
- Support casino manager on the management of gaming lobbies categories, and game positioning.
- Take an active interest in compliance and regulation, always understanding how it affects customers and campaigns.
- Coordinate ad hoc product projects to help improve and drive the Product
- Post-secondary level of education
- Experience in a similar position would be an asset.
- Experience in the coordination and the management of casino product sites.
- Excellent command of MS Office, primarily Excel, and a clear understanding of processes online
- Great interest in the Gaming business section
- Personal initiative and flexibility
- A committed and outgoing personality, who deals with the tasks of the role systematically and with utmost diligence
- English at native speaker’s level, German basics would be an asset.
- Currently living in Malta