Kaverto Media in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Affiliate Manager for the Indian market
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*The chosen candidate with 1-2 years of experience in affiliation and account management in the iGaming industry and be fluent in English and have market knowledge of India would be considered an advantage.
- Monitor and analyze affiliate performance to measure affiliate effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with budgets;
- Create affiliate partnerships in new or established markets;
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key partners;
- Track and produce analytical reports on the performance of our Sportsbook product;
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers;
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network;
- Implement strategies to increase the quality and yield of key affiliate partners;
- Represent Kaverto Media at industry events and stay updated on industry trends;
- Continuously search for new opportunities to increase the digital footprint in the market.
We have a team of 30 experts that have been working for more than 15 years in online industry. They are anxious to help you altogether to increase the profit of your business and appreciate working with you. We have close connections with top and best advertisers so you will have he maximum profit and get the highest ROI. Our Company mission is to give our customers full qualified help and to optimize promoting campaigns for getting the best profit. We wisely choose our partners and hope for long-term partnership. We offer to our publishers the most profitable offers, top rates on the market, a lot of different verticals, fast payments, high-skilled 24/7 support, real-time statistics, useful marketing and report tools, great bonus system and more.
- 1-2 years of experience in affiliation and account management in the iGaming industry would be an advantage;
- Must be fluent in English and Indian;
- Understanding the landscape of iGaming industry;
- Knowledge of sports betting markets will be considered as an advantage;
- Having an existing portfolio of affiliates to the iGaming industry that you can leverage would be an advantage;
- Great communicator;
- Open and responsive problem-solving skills;
- Be proactive and motivate others when necessary;
- Personal interest in sports events;
- Team player.