Job Vacancy: English Language Responsible Gambling Specialist
Job Reference: ELRGS0121JIM
As an English Language Responsible Gambling Specialist
, you will join the Responsible Gambling team to support the continued growth of the operation at our offices based in Malta.
The position is offered on a full-time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of five days from seven, including evening shifts and bank holidays. A full training programme combined with competitive pay rates will be offered to successful applicants.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Preparing and completing responsible gambling reports;
- Conducting in depth analysis of customer behaviours and activity;
- Identifying and escalating high risk accounts at the earliest opportunity;
- Conducting outbound contact with customers to help ensure that they are gambling responsibly;
- Discussing both customer account behaviours and the facilities bet365 provide to help customers stay in control;
- Completing departmental tasks from the Responsible Gambling Team Leader and Supervisor team;
- Assisting other areas of the Customer Due Diligence department with ad hoc tasks where required.
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Initiative, sound judgement, ability to analyse and strong organisational skills are essential in order to balance workload and meet deadlines;
- Previous experience working in a responsible gambling, customer service role would be advantageous.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ELRGS0121JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.