Esport Entertainment (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit a Customer Support Agent (Finnish Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Join the winning team.
We are looking for 2 x dynamic and friendly Customer Service Agent
to join our busy global team based in Malta or UK offices. Our Customer Support Agents
help us deliver a superior gaming experience to our customers, helping with any questions they may have and responding both professionally and efficiently, to maintain the highest level of customer care, satisfaction, and loyalty. We’ll provide you with everything you need. Starting with comprehensive training, specifically tailored to aid you in your new job and enabling you to work further with our knowledge base, promotional materials, and ever-evolving gaming environment. This is a Full-Time position (40hrs PW -8hr shifts on a rotating roster including weekends).
Who are we?
Esport Entertainment (Malta) Ltd is part of Esports Entertainment Group which a licensed next-generation online gambling company focused on esports, casinos, and sportsbook wagering. In addition, Esports Entertainment intends to offer users from around the world the ability to participate in multi-player mobile, console, and PC video game tournaments online for cash prizes. EEG is the first online gambling company trading on an American stock exchange, listed as common stock on the NASDAQ under the symbol GMBL. The Company maintains offices in Malta, London, Newcastle upon Tyne, Warsaw, New Jersey, and Estonia.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide excellent frontline customer support through various communication channels;
- Polite and professional telephone manner;
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer queries;
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and customer satisfaction following company guidelines;
- Work within a dynamic team, support team members whilst contributing to the company values;
- Maintain professional working relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Assist commercial teams with various marketing related tasks;
- Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
Qualifications and Skill:
- Fluent in English and Finnish;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, able to deliver information to our customers in an empathetic and concise manner;
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers;
- Good computer literacy skills, especially in web-based applications;
- Good organisation and prioritization skills, with attention to detail;
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customer problems;
- Be a team player;
- Self-Motivated and someone who does not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude’.
- Keen interest in the igaming & gambling industry;
- Previous online customer service experience within the gambling/gaming sector.
*Apply Today, Get Interviewed Tomorrow, and Start Next Week!
Esport Entertainment (Malta) Ltd:
Esports Entertainment Group is a licensed next generation online gambling company focused on esports. Utilizing our advanced wagering system, we offer esports fans and enthusiasts from around the world (excluding the United States) the ability to wager on all professional eSports events for real money in our licensed and secure environment.