bet-at-home.com Internet Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Customer Solution Agent Trainee (German Speaking) (m/f)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying MUST be fluent in both German and English.
You’ve finished your education, but the university doesn’t appeal to you? You’d rather earn money while learning something you can apply right away? You want to gain experience abroad and enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year as well as a view of the sea from your office? Or perhaps you are looking for a new direction and are want a challenge with future opportunities? Then bet-at-home is the right place for you.
- After comprehensive training, you will support our young, and at the same time experienced, Customer Service Team that stands out in sportsmanship and friendliness;
- We will teach you to communicate matters simply, quickly, and competently, whether in writing or over the phone;
- Even as a trainee, you will actively contribute to the satisfaction of our customers;
- Every customer is unique. You can adapt to this – you even appreciate it - and show that you are resilient and stress-resistant even during the hustle and bustle of major sporting events;
- Learn more about the trainee programme at https://jobs.bet-at-home.com/en/trainee-programm-customer-solution-agent/
- You have excellent written German and English skills;
- You have a "people first" attitude;
- Ideally, you describe yourself as an open and positive person with an ability to empathise;
- You are stress-resistant and keep your cool even in difficult situations;
- You are interested in our products and international sporting events;
- 8 to 15 is for others. We have international customers and no closing time. That’s why it’s ok to work weekends and evenings.
With us, life is a game: sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas/games, poker, and eSports - our customers are literally spoilt for choice. With virtual bets, society bets and our numerous live bets, we complete our offer. 5.3 million customers confirm what we have known for over 20 years: bet-at-home has a strong team that has made us one of the leading online betting providers in Europe. Although we are proud of this accomplishment, we are not satisfied just yet. Almost 300 colleagues from more than 20 nations work every day to drive the future of our industry forward. As a top player in the gaming industry, we bear social responsibility. That is why regular, comprehensive audits take place. But we are also intensively involved in sports - for example, as a sponsor of clubs and events at (inter-) national level and through voluntary memberships in several associations. We are committed to fair competition and we are demonstrating this clearly. We want to remain one of Europe's best in the future. We can only achieve this with a strong team. That is why we are constantly looking for talented and motivated team players who support us with their own initiative, team spirit, and sense of responsibility.
- Flexible working hours;
- iGaming certification;
- Mentoring programme;
- Private Health and Dental Insurance;
- Employee events;
- Free Beverages and Fruits
- Home Office