Based in their Malta office, BTC Resourcing's client is looking to recruit a qualified Senior Fund Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the delivery of financial reporting for Fund clients and management companies. You will be managing a prestige portfolio of Fud clients across a number entities, preparing monthly, interim, half-yearly, and annual financial statements to a high standard.
- Liaising with/working closely with the operational teams to resolve any issues identified during the accounts preparation process;
- Co-ordinating the audit process of annual audits/half-yearly reviews for client Funds and management companies;
- Attending Audit Committee and board meetings where required;
- Liaising with clients with regards to all aspect of financial reporting including but not limited to; deadline setting, deliverables & format of deliverables, highlighting changes to GAAP requirements appropriate to that client;
- Releasing and filing financial statements in accordance with set deadlines, both management-set deadlines and appropriate statutory deadlines;
- Ensuring financial statements are compliant with relevant GAAP, as applicable to that entity, as well as the relevant stock exchange rules.
BTC Resourcing provides resourcing and a headhunting service to help source quality candidates.
- Professional accounting qualification, ie ACA, ACCA (or another jurisdictional equivalent);
- 2 years minimum post qualification experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a small team;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Possession of a ‘can-do attitude.