Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit a Sites Finance Lead to join their Finance Team on a full-time indefinite basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting directly to the TGO Finance Lead EU & Solids.
The Main Responsibilities include:
- Safeguarding the assets of the companies and the legal entity maintenance, balance sheet, P&L, compliance, and reporting processes;
- He/She will be part of the site leadership team and work closely with the operations of the site on developing strategic and operational plans, ensuring delivery of short and long-term goals, and conducting comprehensive analytical reviews to connect operational excellence with site financial performance.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Bachelor degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a global company;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset.