Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Manager Finance to join the Finance Team on a full-time indefinite basis. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing and supervising the finance team in line with Group policies and accounting standards and will be reporting directly to Assoc Dir Accounting.
He/she will be preparing and submitting monthly management statements on time on the group consolidation platform and assist in the preparation of the annual budget and rolling forecasts. The position also includes management of working capital on a monthly basis and analysis of major variances. The candidate will be liaising with both internal and external auditors and supporting other day-to-day activities and projects of the finance department.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- The ideal candidate should possess good knowledge of excel, Navision XAL, SAP, or other accounting packages;
- The chosen candidate will be expected to work with minimal supervision, take their own initiative, and have good time management skills;
- The candidate requires to be a Certified Public Accountant and should possess a Bachelors of Commerce Degree or equivalent (minimum MQF Level 6);
- The candidate should ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the finance department;
- The chosen candidate should be willing to work longer hours when required to finish tasks or meet departmental deadlines.