AgriBank Plc in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Junior Executive (Finance) to join their Finance and Reporting team on a full-time basis. This role is reportable to the Chief Financial Officer of the Bank.
Areas of responsibility:
- Performing routine payments and entries in the bank accounting system;
- Preparing bank and system reconciliations;
- Assistance cash flow management and day to day cash positions;
- Assistance in the compilation of monthly management accounts and other routine reporting;
- Assistance in the compilation of Regulatory reporting;
- Assistance in the compilation of tax, vat, and payroll reporting;
- Assistance in reports’ improvements;
- Coordinating with related service providers and suppliers;
- Preparing documentation for audits;
- Assisting in compiling adhoc reporting;
- Maintenance and improvement of correspondent bank relationships;
- Assisting in the update of policies and procedures for finance office operations;
- Supporting her/his direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Other generic assistance to her/his superior and the CFO.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A diploma in accounts or studying for the ACCA or equivalent;
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a relevant role;
- Having worked in a licensed institution in the financial industry is considered an asset.
*The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience together with the opportunity to become part of an energetic management team of a well-structured organization.
AgriBank Plc, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities. Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.