Mediterrania Capital Partners Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Junior Analyst
, Investor Relations will assist in the full range of investor marketing activities including preparing investor materials, assisting in investor communications and meetings, financial modelling, financial analysis, and maintaining marketing intelligence and investor database repository.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Required skills / experience / qualifications:
- Drafting, editing, and production of investor marketing materials including materials required for regular investor calls/meetings and fund marketing materials;
- Coordinate and assist in the completion of required investor due to diligence materials;
- Work within the Investor Relations team to prepare for and participate in meetings with existing and potential investors including ongoing relationship meetings, solicitations, and due diligence sessions;
- Maintain investor communication records through our investor CRM database repository;
- Monitoring trade publications and news sources to identify potential investors and new business opportunities;
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications for continued employment:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a professional services role such as investment banking, banking, asset management, investment consulting, auditing, fund administrator, or similar;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related subject from an accredited university;
- Substantial knowledge of global capital markets including potential investors, common products and rules and regulations;
- Knowledge of collateralized reinsurance and ILS market preferred;
- The ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients and colleagues, and to exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters;
- Excellent written, presentation creation, and verbal communication skills; a thorough command of the English language including excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation; French and Spanish are a plus;
- Must be willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of applications;
- Proven organizational, self-management and timekeeping skills.
Mediterrania Capital Partners Ltd:
We are a dedicated Private Equity firm based in Malta focusing on growth investments in SMEs and mid-cap companies in Africa. with €450 M of AUM and employing 20,000 in Africa. With offices in Abidjan, Algiers, Barcelona, Cairo, Casablanca, and Valletta, we take a proactive, hands-on approach to implementing the growth strategy of our portfolio companies by driving their Value Creation and ESG processes. We invest in consolidated and growing companies with an annual turnover of €20 million to €300 million and expansion strategies into North and Sub-Saharan African markets.
- Adherence to all Human Resource policies and practices;
- Execution of key duties and responsibilities at a high level;
- Punctuality and regular attendance;
- A career path will be established for the rapid development of the candidate. Reporting to the associate responsible for Investor Relations and at the HQ of the firm in Valletta. Full training will be provided, including training abroad.