Ryanair Group in Malta is looking to recruit an Insurance Programmes and Finance Assistant
to join their team within its Finance Department on s full-time basis.
This role represents a great development opportunity for a motivated and ambitious individual who wants to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and who is keen to progress towards a professional accountancy qualification.
The ideal candidate:
- Assist with the administration of the Group’s aviation and general insurance policies including close liaison with the Group’s insurance brokers;
- Prepare and maintain insurance files; this will require ongoing interaction with various departments across the Group;
- Liaise with Group’s legal and technical advisers and third-party claims handlers in relation to individual case management;
- Prepare management information on overall claims exposure and claims history;
- Scheduling of and attendance at file review meetings;
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts and other financial reporting obligations;
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns and other reporting obligations within the Group’s Tax team;
- Maintaining a risk matrix to include forecasting of potential risk exposures.
With a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals responsible for providing the best travel experience for over 150 million customers per year, you should work well with other people but be able to work on your own initiative too – a bit of enthusiasm goes a long way. Our 34 years of low fares have spearheaded the growth of Ryanair from its humble beginnings in 1985.
- A business studies or law graduate with an interest in progressing towards an accountancy or insurance qualification or a part/recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent) or insurance specialist, with a minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience;
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills are essential;
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.