Our client, experts in investment management and financial advice, are growing their team and are currently looking for an experience and technical candidate to head their Investment Management Team.
Reporting to the Chief Investment Officer, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of investment managers;
- Manage a number of portfolios which you will be directly or indirectly responsible for;
- Being a member of the Strategy Team whereby Tactical Asset Allocations are discussed on a monthly basis;
- Act as the liaison between the Research & Strategy team and your team;
- Act as the liaison between AML & Compliance and your team;
- Constantly manage a number of advisory and discretionary mandates;
- Co-ordinate any communication with clients with respect to IPO’s
- Regularly review and meet with your own clients;
- Occasionally accompany some of your team members in meetings with their clients;
- Perform semi-annual reviews with your team members;
- Ensure that all your team members are performing the regulatory reviews for all of their client portfolios in line with the company’s policies and procedures;
- Assist with putting together the annual budget and targets for the following year; and
- Periodically review the training your team requires in the areas of compliance, regulation and investment management.