Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit a Finance Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As Finance Officer
[PTC] you would be part of the PTC team, working closely with other stakeholders, accounting team members, and other Teva colleagues. In this position you are accountable to support the finance tasks related to customers, the financial responsibility of which is assigned to the PTC Finance Department in Malta.
This position requires the candidate to:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Have hands-on and strong organisational skills;
- Be pro-active, result-driven, and service-oriented towards internal and external customers;
- Be able to work effectively under pressure, leading and collaborating with colleagues within the Teva organisation to support the overall Finance and Tax departments’ goals and objectives;
- Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage;
- The candidate should hold a Qualification in Finance/Accounting (minimum B.Com. or equivalent).