Bay Street Group in Malta is currently looking to strengthen its team by engaging a proactive, committed, and suitably qualified individual to join their team as a Finance Manager
As a Finance Manager
, you will oversee and maintain accounting and financial requirements for the hotel and Complex. You will demonstrate hospitality by offering financial support, advice, and expertise to fellow colleagues.
Further duties include but, not limited to:
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Prepare forecasts, periodic financial statements, operating reports, and management accounts;
- Contribute to and drive business strategy, including working across the business with other senior leaders;
- Safeguarding the financial integrity of the business by implementing and maintaining all appropriate financial procedures and practices.
Bay Street Group:
Bay Street Group comprises Bay Street Holdings Limited and Bay Street Complex Ltd. The principal activity of the company is the ownership and operation of the Bay Street Tourist Complex comprising the Bay Street outlets and car parks. Bay Street Hotel Complex Ltd. operates the be. Hotel a four-star superior hotel situated within the Bay Street Tourist Complex.
- Strong and proven influencing, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Previous experience working in a hotel, leisure, or retail sector;
- A degree in Accountancy or an equivalent professional qualification like MIA or ACCA;
- A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures;
- Excellent analytical skills.