Get excited... deVere is hiring again!
The back-office team at deVere Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Commission Payments Administrator
to join their dedicated team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will process commission received and paid out and provide overall support to company staff members worldwide.
The main duties consist of:
The ideal candidate would have:
- Process pay runs on a weekly basis within the designated region and any other relevant tasks required ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Carry out weekly reconciliations to ensure that all payments due would have been transferred and that the amounts tally;
- Produce weekly reports to split the commission payments into categories depending on the type of business they pertain to;
- Ensure that prior to transferring payments, funds are deposited into the accounts;
- Liaising with financial advisors and major fund providers to facilitate the processing of commission payments;
- Provide excellent back-office service at all times;
- Handle and manage ad-hoc projects that may be requested by the management.
- ECDL certification;
- A high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills;
- Organised and efficient with a desire to succeed within a close-knit and result-driven team;
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.
*Full training is provided in-house however candidates with previous administrative/accounts administrative experience will be considered an asset. A minimum “A” level education is required however graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
*Kindly note that we shall review all the information submitted and will respond within 5-7 working days should you be successful and shortlisted for the job. No communication will be established should an application prove unsuccessful.
deVere Group is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.