One of our clients are currently looking to recruit an analyst to join their team
- Supervising a group of less significant credit institutions in line with the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) Supervisory Manual;
- Executing the Risk Assessment System and the Supervisory Review and Evaluation Programme (SREP);
- Being the lead contact point for the relevant experts of the bank you supervise;
- Representing the MFSA in industry forums or to external stakeholders;
- Other ad hoc supervision related duties as may be required by the Head or Deputy Head of the Function from time to time.
Education and experience:
- A degree level of education, ideally in banking, economics or accountancy.
- A minimum of three years local relevant working experience within financial services.
- Candidates with a background in AML or treasury will be considered favourably.
- Be analytical
- Have good leadership skills
- Be assertive yet approachable
- Have good presentation skills