QuickLets - Gzira Branch in Malta is looking to recruit Real Estate Agents
to join their team on a full-time (flexible hours) basis.
*Applicants applying must have a valid working permit and live in Malta.
The candidate must primarily be:
The right applicants will benefit from;
- Ready to work hard in order to earn a rewarding income;
- Sales oriented.
The Candidate must also be:
- Excellent working conditions;
- An energetic environment;
- A constant supply of client inquiries;
- New listings;
- An extensive database of properties to let;
- Much more.
- Smart, mature and have a pleasant and outgoing personality;
- Have a good standard of education;
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Be a team player and capable of working on their own initiative;
- Be fluent in English (fluency in other languages considered assets);
- Be computer literate;
- Have own means of transportation (car/bike/rental) & driving license;
- Experience in the field is considered an asset;
- Be able to work from 9 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday.
*Training, together with ongoing coaching will be provided.
We are a team of highly trained letting negotiators operating from our branch in Gzira, Malta. We are one of the top-performing franchisees in a company with over 30 branches. QuickLets is the largest and fastest-growing letting agency on the island with the most exclusive property database around.