Bedzzz in Malta is looking to recruit a Properties Coordinator
to join and support their team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
Education and Experience:
- Primary troubleshooting of any faults within the apartments or guesthouse;
- Coordinating repairs and maintenance with the internal team or relevant service providers if required for apartments or guesthouse;
- Keeping customer satisfaction at the core of all services offered;
- Managing water and electricity readings;
- Taking guest bookings and ensuring guests receive electronic key;
- Managing and maintaining the booking & access system;
- Communicating with guests either directly or through booking engines, email, and social media platforms;
- Collating guest feedback;
- Managing of laundry & consumables;
- Management of housekeepers;
- Handling purchase orders/deposits;
- Coordinating the administration of contracts, terminations, deposits, and registration with the relative authorities;
- Inspection of apartments.
- O’level standard;
- Previous experience in Hospitality will be an asset.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude;
- Performs well under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Be meticulous and highly organized;
- Fluent in English and other languages.
*We have entrusted Mdina International to handle applications on our behalf, and they will reach out with feedback. Your CV will not be recorded in their database and will be treated in strict confidence for the purpose of this vacancy.
Bedzzz is a Rental Franchise for affordable modern unique apartments/vacation homes, for families and young travelers to enjoy around Malta