Our client, a leader in the building services sector; requires a Technical Supervisor
who will support the Project Manager by onsite supervision if staff, preparing reports and maintaining project records, scheduling projects and the works on projects, and undertaking technical work when required.
Responsibilities will include:
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Plan and supervise staff;
- Adhere to project plans, times, and budgets;
- Liaise with Project Manager and any other relevant personnel regarding equipment, materials, and tools required for projects as per company procedures;
- Inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedures;
- Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification, and repair;
- Assemble, install, commission, maintain, fault find and test various aspects of plumbing/electrical projects, system components, and/or systems as instructed;
- Verify equipment to be used according to the job card, client exigencies, and system limitations;
- Handle day-to-day issues on site as they arise, resolving problems, where required with the assistance of the Project Manager;
- The complete daily site works sheet for submission to Project Manager;
- Handover of complete projects, test and inspect all work done on-site to ensure standards and quality.