This job of a Quality Engineer is with a food manufacturing company and while reporting directly to the Head of Quality, this person is responsible to lead and support internal investigations in terms of processes and quality control throughout the production process.
Your main duties are here under:
- Identify and lead improvement projects, identifying quality defects and variability.
- Lead and support discussion related to customer notification and complaints while also ensuring responses are effective and within a timely manner.
- Act as the main leader from quality in relations to drafting and analysing reports/analysis and trials.
- Manage qualification of process controls, methods and measuring system.
- Lead and support cross – functional investigations of internally and externally detected failures to identify root cause and corrective and preventive action utilizing advanced problem-solving technics (8D, FMEA, SPC etc.)
- Support Quality Controllers at site and ensure competence through training: Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes. Inspect, measure or test materials and products being produced.
- Accept and reject finished items, and remove items failed to comply with established specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products. Report inspection and test data.