Vistajet in Malta is looking to recruit a Powerplant CAMO Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Our Engineering and Maintenance teams look after our fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets to ensure the most efficient fleet availability worldwide. While doing so, we pride ourselves on our award-winning safety measures that adhere to the most rigorous standards in the world. Founded in 2004, VistaJet pioneered an innovative business model where customers pay only for the hours that they fly. Our vision is to make business aviation simple and deliver the ultimate flight experience around the globe. We are looking for an experienced Powerplant CAMO Engineer
who is passionate about working in the aviation industry.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will join a multinational team made up of aviation experts, located at our Headquarters in Malta. To succeed in this role, you will hold a high degree of flexibility and the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. Your high determination, service orientation, and ability to work in a team will be crucial.
Your responsibilities will include:
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Monitor and Assess Service Bulletins and Modification or Airworthiness Directives issued by the manufacturer, EASA, and applicable authorities;
- Implementation, management, and monitoring of the SB and Modification in Technical Records;
- Assessment of Manufacture Documentation (SB, SL, AOM, etc.) and follow up.
- Control and check the Aircraft Configuration Status within the CAMP system
- Ensure the Continuous Airworthiness of the fleet by reviewing the aircraft RTS;
- Management and monitoring of VistaJet Engines & APUs fleet;
- Implement internal procedures to increase the reliability of the fleet;
- Management of Engines & APUs R&I, bailment agreements, shop visits, delivery, and re-delivery;
- Creation and revision of internal procedures, instructions, and technical information;
- Support other departments across the company for the day to day needs;
- Any additional task assigned by the line manager or the Continuous Airworthiness Manager.
- Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering degree;
- Minimum of two years experience as Powerplant Engineer;
- Gen Fam Training at least on one engine type operated by VistaJet;
- Experience with applicable regulations, maintenance methods, and application of aviation safety standards;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in MS Office, knowledge of Access will be an asset;
It would be advantageous to also have:
- ATA spec 104 Level III training on minimum one type relevant to VistaJet;
- Fuel Tank Safety Training (Level II);
- Experience with Maintenance Management / MRO Software CAMP.
*VistaJet is an equal employment opportunity employer. VistaJet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. VistaJet also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
VistaJet is the first and only global aviation company. On its fleet of over 70 silver and red business jets, VistaJet has flown corporations, governments and private clients to 187 countries, covering 96% of the world. Founded in 2004 by Thomas Flohr, the company pioneered an innovative business model where customers have access to an entire fleet whilst paying only for the hours they fly, free of the responsibilities and asset risks linked to aircraft ownership. VistaJet’s signature Program membership offers customers a bespoke subscription of flight hours on its fleet of mid and long-range jets, to fly them anytime, anywhere. Customers can also request Direct one-off flights through the industry’s first end-to-end booking app or a 24/7 global team.