One of our clients within the Security and Surveillance industry in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Plans and designs all aspects of projects from inception to post-completion including costing, engineering & commissioning.;
- Responsible for the design of systems used for commercial and industrial purposes;
- Ensures accurate engineering and execution designs;
- Produces calculations, and approvals to comply with legislation;
- Develops and implements internal design guides, procedures, design tools, and documents.;
- Coordinates office work and site surveys/meetings on the projects;
- Provides progress & monthly reports and notes as directed by the Department Manager;
- Sets, monitors & reviews workload schedule and communicates with Department Manager when issues are envisaged;
- Provides overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial, and operational matters and general direction to various support departments;
- Assists project teams to develop and manage budgets, schedules, and deliverables for each project phase and functional area;
- Determines measurement of results.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Purely Mechanical course (Fluids and Thermodynamic);
- 2+ years experience in an engineering environment;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Previous experience in fire protection design is considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes, and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR, and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent planning, organization & time-management;
- Have an analytical mind.