A new Materials Processing Engineer role is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the development of rubber mixing process, supporting production and leading the development of new efficient and cost-effective processes within the plant;
- Working to improve process capability and OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) through standardization of process improvement activities opportunities;
- Implementing best practices to maintain standardization and improve equipment and process performance;
- Assisting in the development and standardization for new construction and equipment purchases;
- Establishing and maintaining a good knowledge of the market in terms of competition awareness as well as new product awareness;
- Developing strong working relationships with all material engineering, maintenance and production departments
Education and Experience
- Possess a Level 6 Engineering Qualification;
- Have experience in the local manufacturing industry;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Be autonomous, responsible and able to make decisions;
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be proficient in using MRP / Microsoft Office applications.
This vacancy of a Materials Processing Engineer is with one of the leading international companies in Malta.
Job reference code: SO803