One of our clients in the Construction industries in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Junior Architect to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Concept development and designs to communicate design intent in the form of sketches, presentations, 3D models, and visuals;
- Prepare detailed, organized, complete, and accurate drawings;
- Outline client design objectives and implement them into the design;
- Applying and coordinating of planning permits and drawings and liaising with government departments as applicable;
- Tender documents including bills of quantities, specs, drawings, schedules, and other documents as requested;
- Managing and assisting in projects from inception to completion, including supervising the execution of works, attending site inspections and site meetings, compiling snag lists, and quality control;
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other team members, management, and directors, providing leadership and expertise to cross-functional teams;
- Identify, develop and execute precise work plans, processes, and structures supporting the company’s overall strategies to achieve desired results;
- Attend meetings with clients and team members as necessary;
- Supervision on site and work outside the office if required.
- A qualified architect; preference is given to an Architect with a local warrant;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software for drafting and 3D modelling software such as sketchup or AutoCAD 3D;
- Proficient in using MS office suite;
- Have knowledge of PA design guidelines, sanitary regulations, and CRPD requirements;
- An organised, self-motivated and committed individual to deliver tasks in a timely manner;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Analytical, problem-solver with a can-do attitude;
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines;
- Team player with interpersonal skills and able to work on his own.