STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Industrial Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail with a can-do attitude. A mature individual with experience in planning and project management.
- Conducting time studies on production equipment;
- Evaluate equipment requirements for Capacity investments;
- Develop equipment layout for efficient and effective material, process, people, and product flow;
- Assess plant capacity in terms of space and plans to organize equipment allocation per floor;
- Provide Line Capacity data for Corporate Planning/Costing systems;
- Propose, drive and monitor productivity improvement activities;
- Assist on Real-Time Dispatcher deployment;
- Work online Modelling simulations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Tertiary level education ideally in Industrial Engineering;
- Demonstrate good planning and project management skills;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ideally good knowledge in CAD drawing;
- Demonstrate a methodical & analytical approach;
- Capable of working on his/her own initiative;
- Good communication skills;
- Be responsible and mature;
- Possess an excellent exemplary record history;
- Goal oriented & disciplined;
- Flexible approach and able to make decisions following a diligent assessment.
*Applicants should send in strictest confidence a detailed CV & Certification. Please include the reference number in subject line of email Ref # 8121
Job Reference: #8121
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.