A job vacancy for an Industrial Chemist is now available with a local manufacturing company that is looking to develop a novel production method. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working on research projects to develop new products and testing methods
- Developing project timelines and executing according to plan and resource budgets
- Evaluating product issues and defects based on customer or manufacturing complaints
- Identifying root cause, developing and implementing process-related corrective action
- Ensuring finished products exceed customer expectations on quality, cost, and delivery
- Writing technical reports to describe their methods and findings
- Adhering to applicable regulations and ensuring that records and raw data are accurately retained.