Would you like to become more familiar with the fascinating world of the global semiconductor industry? Dynamism, flexibility, as well as rapid, solution-oriented responses to new needs in the marketplace, are the order of the day in this field. As a mechatronics company, Besi Austria GmbH provides system solutions to the semiconductor industry and is a worldwide leader in shaping the future as it pertains to the field of semiconductor packaging.
For our Customer Support Centre in Austria, we are looking for an: ESEC Die Bonder Service Engineer
- Provide high-level service on Besi equipment in Europe
- Responsible contact person for a new customer project, leading technical and co-ordination tasks
- Supervision & training of Besi customers’ engineers and technicians working on Besi machines
- Improve the equipment performance, MTBA, MTBF, OEE, yield, and throughput. Collect and analyse such data and define improvement programs
- Assist in maintaining existing Besi equipment through advice, troubleshooting, and defining preventive maintenance schedules
- Provide relevant technical information to our customers
- Lead installation of equipment and upgrades
- Inform Besi customers about the latest upgrades on Besi equipment
- Back office administration (buy off materials, machine relocation, spares, etc.).
- Experience in technical support
- Very good knowledge of mechatronic systems
- Willingness to travel to various Besi customers worldwide
- Good knowledge of computer applications for office use
- Strong customer service-oriented attitude
- Experience with Besi Die Bonder equipment will be considered an asset
- Multitasking capability
- Good communication skills
- Strong Team player.
*Interested candidates should send their C.V. and covering letter.
*For further information about our company visit: www.besi.com