Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit an Engineering Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Technical Supervisor, the chosen candidate will be responsible for performing scheduled preventive maintenance, calibrations, corrective maintenance, and ensuring the proper running of the Company’s equipment and utilities.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
The Position Requires:
The selected person will be:
- A relevant technical qualification from MCAST or equivalent. Candidates with an Electrical Licence (category B) will be preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be preferred.
What does Medichem Offer You:
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and will display an attitude that reflects our Company values.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks to maintain deadlines.
- Able to communicate in both English and Maltese.
- Computer literate.
- Confident and proactive in carrying out one’s duties.
- Extremely organised.
Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd:
Medichem Manufacturing (Maltaa) Ltd. and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd. form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. Medichem specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients for the global pharmaceutical industry, while Combino Pharm is regarded as a specialised manufacturer of high-end generic drugs with well-established markets in Europe and beyond. The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate and have been operating here in Malta for 15 years. Due to our ongoing expansion in production and an increased demand for our products we now have the following vacant position within our organisation in Malta.
- Continuous opportunity for training and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee-focused approach.
- Job security.