Malta Air is looking to recruit an Engineering Safety Officer
to join their Safety team in their head office in Malta on a full-time basis. You will work as part of a team with responsibility for preparing materials to promote the Malta Air engineering safety message across our network to ensure our industry-leading engineering standards.
Malta Air is a Ryanair Group subsidiary that commenced operations in June 2019. Malta Air has its headquarters in Malta (Pieta) and operations in Malta, Italy, Germany, France, and Romania, serving destinations throughout Europe.
- Investigating Maintenance Errors;
- Investigating and reviewing aircraft incidents due to technical reasons;
- Investigating and reviewing events and occurrences with a potential impact on the safety of the Malta Air operation;
- Preparing Risk Assessments;
- Administering internal safety reporting systems;
- Assisting in analyzing and developing trends of safety-related occurrences;
- Performing any other projects as assigned by the Safety Manager.
Malta Air Limited:
Joining Malta Air, you will be joining a start-up airline that is fully supported by Europe’s largest Airline, Ryanair. By working hard and showing entrepreneurial spirit you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop a career for one of the most well-known brands in Malta and Europe. Of course, you will get flight benefits associated with an airline and a fast track career.
- Experience relating to Aircraft Maintenance or Airline Operations, or Equivalent Engineering degree;
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English required. Another European language not required but advantageous;
- Flexibility to travel the Malta Air network;
- Must hold a valid EU passport;
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt and change quickly;
- Computer literate;
- AMOS experience an advantage;
- Ability to produce reports, prepare, and deliver presentations and analyze data.