Hi Fly Ltd, an airline based in Malta and operating worldwide with an Airbus fleet, specialized in the supply of commercial aircraft with crew, maintenance, and insurance included (ACMI/Wet Leasing), is recruiting an Engineering Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all processes are in compliance with present approved regulations;
- Legislation analysis in order to perform applicable changes;
- Establish the connection with local authorities;
- Contribute to documentation revisions relevant to Engineering and Maintenance practice;
- Assist the various tasks delegated by the MED.
Hi Fly Ltd:
Hi Fly is a leading widebody aircraft wet lease specialist operating worldwide. It is a go-to organization for airlines when they need additional capacity to cover their short/medium term or seasonal needs. Also, an increasing number of governments are adhering to wet lease as a reliable, safe and efficient source of transportation for officials and defence personnel. Aircraft wet lease stands for the provision on an aircraft on ACMI basis to the clients, ie including the crew, all the required maintenance and the aircraft and third-party liability insurance. Hi Fly brand is operated by two affiliated airlines, one based in Portugal and the other based in Malta.
- Previous experience in similar functions (preferred);
- Engineering degree, preferably aeronautical, aerospace, mechanical, or electronic engineering;
- Knowledge of maintenance methods;
- Solid knowledge of the operator’s system continuing airworthiness organization;
- Solid knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the tasks;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Computer skills.