Our Client is a long-established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary design consultancy offering architectural, structural engineering, building services, and project management services to their Malta-based clients. Due to increased project awards, a Warranted Building Services Engineer
is now required to join the existing team based in Central Malta.
- Possess a degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering;
- Have approximately 10 years’ of post-study experience;
- Be highly experienced in dealing with clients at the project briefing stage;
- Demonstrate confidence undertaking schematic design and undertaking drawings, reports, and documentation for applications;
- Show experience in design for various electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety (etc);
- Be highly capable in the preparation for working drawings;
- Have experience in site supervision; supporting project management teams to timely delivery of the project;
- Be superbly organized with the ability to liaise with several stakeholders simultaneously;
- Possess excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
*Our client seeks a true professional with a professional, solutions-driven approach. This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced individual to progress your career with a forward-thinking organisation, offering a wide range of projects.
*Please note that for this role, a fully comprehensive CV and an electronic portfolio will be required.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.