A new Automation and Control Engineer position is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting and understanding electrical diagrams, creating electrical diagrams for new projects and understanding component selection process using established standards;
- Programming of PLCs and other related industrial programming softwares;
- Assisting the engineering team in generating concepts on the design of new equipment;
- Supporting the maintenance department on fault finding on production and general plant service equipment;
- Preparing and maintaining relevant documentation of all required information.
Education and Experience
- Possess a Level 6 Electrical Engineering Degree;
- Have experience in the local manufacturing industry will be considered an asset;
- Experience on programming will be considered an asset;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Be autonomous, responsible and able to make decisions;
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be able to undertake challenging tasks and have a "continuous improvement" mentality.
This vacancy of an Automation and Control Engineer is with one of the leading international manufacturing companies in Malta.
Job reference code: MG613