i4architecture in Malta is looking to recruit a Draughtsperson and Quantity Surveyor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will assist in designing and preparing drawings from architectural, structural specifications and sketches, generating architectural and structural drawings by interpreting layouts by the required deadlines.
Requirements will be:
- Conducting site visits and taking on-site measurements;
- Preparation of applications and reports related to the building process;
- Preparation of Structural, Architectural, and Interior drawings;
- Preparation and submission of PA Applications;
- Preparation of BOQs;
- Measure and value the work done on-site;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
i4architecture designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. As a team, we focus on technical excellence, driven by imagination, and focus on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities. The company offers the services of an Architect and Construction Project Manager. As Architect, we design structures such as houses, apartment complexes, shopping centres, office buildings, and factories. We meet up with clients, draft plans, work on cost estimates, file permit applications with the Local Planning Authority and help clients set up agreements with contractors. Whilst the services of the Construction Project Manager are split between the office and on construction sites, where we oversee all aspects of the design and construction process of a building project, from developing and reviewing building plans to making sure a project meets environmental and zoning standards. As a team, we visit construction sites, where we interact with engineers, contractors, and construction personnel. Our team continuously discusses and communicates with the clients and ensures the completion of projects within the stipulated time. We understand the uniqueness of every client’s needs, and we work together in creating awe-inspiring solutions. Our clients are our greatest assets and their happiness and satisfaction are our ultimate goal.
- Good proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and 3D Modelling Software;
- Knowledge about the Planning Authority Applications;
- Conducting Site Surveys;
- Previous experience in the local construction industry would be considered an asset;
- A good eye for detail, assertiveness, and confidence will be considered an asset;
- Be able to manage concurrent projects within the respective time frames with moderate supervision;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Maltese and English.